Sunday, April 26, 2009

Final Edition

Hey there sports fans and welcome to tonight's final edition of the Wide World of Wildcats. Over the course of the semester, I have had the pleasure of posting about various sports topics whether it be athlete profiles, my experiences or game highlights. Every week, I have looked forward to my next post and have loved having the opportunity to pick a sports related topic that everyone would enjoy and want to read. I have learned a significant amount about blogging and have come to love it. Blogging is something that is so easy to do and it is the quickest way to get out what you want to say. It is easily accessible to anyone and everyone and it is so simple to use. I would highly recommend blogging to anyone who enjoys writing.

One of the most useful tools I picked up by my blog is how to effectively write about sports. Before this, I hadn't done much sports writing at all, but this blog gave me the opportunity to practice each week. I'm glad I was able to cover a variety of sports and tell about my experiences. I truly have a passion and fascination for all sports and this blog further proved that a career in sports needs to be in my future. 

I appreciate everyone who took the time to check in each week and read what I had going on. It has been a good ride for the past four months and I could not have asked for a better class assignment. From sunny Tucson, Arizona, thanks for the support and until next time, Bear Down!

No comments:

Post a Comment